The summer solstice caps off this week as the longest day of the year. Don’t let another summer slip away! Here’s your friendly reminder to get a jump on memory-making, insta-worthy, warm weather activities. We’ve rounded up a few to-dos that will make sure you celebrate the season in true #CaleyBabe form. Take advantage of those summer Fridays and prepare to hit September saying this was the best summer yet. And because we know you need to look effortlessly glow-y wherever you go, we’ve included the perfect natural makeup to match each event. The next couple of months, you’ll continue to shine like summertime.
1. Go to an outdoor concert, find a street fair or wander to a carnival.
Flower Child Color Wave Natural Lipstick
2. Shop the Farmer’s Market and venture through your local garden store.
Lolita Color Wave Natural Lipstick
3. Make a list of books and read as many as possible. Include at least 1 novel.
Love Potion Color Wave Natural Lipstick
4. Concoct a signature summer cocktail and pack a picnic or host a barbecue.
Watermelon Crush Color Wave Natural Lipstick
5. Amp-up your fitness routine. Get outdoors and explore nearby walking trails.
Sweet Cheeks Color Wave Natural Lipstick
6. Do a digital detox by cutting out electronics for a day. Then reward yourself and make the ultimate summer playlist.
Island Girl Color Wave Natural Lipstick
7. Attend either a beach bonfire or a baseball game.
No Tan Lines Color Wave Natural Lipstick
8. Wake up on Sunday to watch the sunrise.
Babydoll Color Wave Natural Lipstick
In honor of skin cancer awareness month and with summer right around the corner, I wanted to share my story.